Mr Colin Holburn's Clinical Experience
- Emergency medicine (A&E)/Intensive care
- Personal injury causes
- TIA and Stroke assessment and emergency care
- Multiply-injured (trauma) patients (hospital care)
- Major burns (acute management)
- Cauda equina diagnosis
- Emergency pre-hospital care
- Hand, wrist and upper limb injuries and surgery
- Resuscitation (hospital care)
- Medical malpractice & medical negligence
- Head injury (initial care)
Key Areas of Medico-Legal Assistance.
Mr Holburn, Medico-Legal Expert Witness in Accident & Emergency Medicine
Significant experience, leading to successful outcomes.
No. of reports per year
No. of reports in last 3 years
Court appearances in the last year
Percentage of the UK covered
It simply remains for me to thank you for your assistance in this case and I look forward to working with you again on similar cases in the future.
I am very grateful for the evidence and all the help that you provided, which I think made a real difference
"Could you pass on my thanks to Colin for his assistance in the case. The DJ found that the client did not cause the bruise to the complainant"