Mr Colin Holburn's Clinical Experience
- Emergency medicine (A&E)/Intensive care
- Personal injury causes
- TIA and Stroke assessment and emergency care
- Multiply-injured (trauma) patients (hospital care)
- Major burns (acute management)
- Cauda equina diagnosis
- Emergency pre-hospital care
- Hand, wrist and upper limb injuries and surgery
- Resuscitation (hospital care)
- Medical malpractice & medical negligence
- Head injury (initial care)
Key Areas of Medico-Legal Assistance.
Mr Holburn, Medico-Legal Expert Witness in Accident & Emergency Medicine
Significant experience, leading to successful outcomes.
No. of reports per year
No. of reports in last 3 years
Court appearances in the last year
Percentage of the UK covered
“It is fair to say that we would not have achieved this result without you, so you deserve an enormous pat on the back. Many thanks for all your help”
It simply remains for me to thank you for your assistance in this case and I look forward to working with you again on similar cases in the future.
I am very grateful for the evidence and all the help that you provided, which I think made a real difference
"Could you pass on my thanks to Colin for his assistance in the case. The DJ found that the client did not cause the bruise to the complainant"